Red Curtain Addict Sweepstakes Official Rules, August 3rd - 8th, 2021
August 3, 2000
Red Curtain Addict Sweepstakes Official RulesNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor's discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Instagram, Inc.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9AM PT on August 3, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on August 8, 2021 ("Promotion Period"). Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Prize winner will be selected on or by August 9th, 2021 through a random drawing among all eligible entries received by the close of the Promotion Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Notification will be attempted a minimum of times (3) times over no less than two (2) days. If any selected entrant does not respond to the notification within two (2) days of the final attempted contact, is unwilling or unable to accept prize offered, or if the contact information provided is non-operative or non-operational, prize will be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected. Sponsor will report the value of each prize as required by law. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- PRIZES. There will be [one (1) winner]. Prize: One (1) entrant will receive two (2) tickets to the San Francisco Symphony's concert on August 13th, a retail value of $100 USD. All other expenses, including gratuities, are not included. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judges, Instagram, Inc., and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Sponsor Entities"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of his/her Entry or any prize; and (ii) Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner's eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check.
- DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Official Rules is invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be removed from the Official Rules, and the remaining provisions of these Official Rules will remain in full force and effect. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST. The Sweepstakes winner will be announced on or about August 9th, 2021] via a instagram story post on the Sponsor's Instagram page.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by [Red Curtain Addict] (the "Sponsor").